Friday, May 25, 2018

NSFW NSFW Ok, don't play this at work, around kids, etc. Hell, it's cool if all the other mechanics come watch, but make sure none are going to rat you out to HR. NSFW NSFW



and if this variation from the usual rated G for General Audience, and Pixar loving Disney respecting content mystifies you, well, remember this: I am just a car guy, that's even the name of this website you are looking at, and I rarely find any hardcore car guy gear head knuckle dragging grease monkey MM (SS) funny shit to share... when I find it, I share it.

If you find that funny, as I do, you will also appreciate the Mercury outboard vs Johnson: https://www.facebook.com/PipelinePierce/videos/1674323252847872/


 If this video offends you, well, you  must weld with a Miller, drive a Honda Civic, and listen to Justin Beiber. You might feel more at home on Jalopnik.

That is all. I now return to rated G content that isn't offensive to anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment