Saturday, May 13, 2017

one of Nicole Kidman's first movies... BMX Bandits


Two BMX expert riders and a friend of theirs (Kidman) become entangled with a group of bank robbers after discovering a carton of walkie-talkies.

The movie then ends with the kids using the reward money to build a BMX track, avoiding police punishment and once again confirming that crime is an excellent way to get something you can’t afford but really want.

 There is also a warning for kids not to imitate the stunts from the film but no warning about not robbing banks or committing serious criminal offences, which is a relief for kids who might like to try those things.



http://www.sbs.com.au/comedy/article/2016/01/19/look-back-cinematic-masterpiece-was-bmx-bandits

2 comments:

  1. I know this movie well, my Dad bought me those blue star rims the with blue tires right after it came out. I have to ask, what made you dig this one up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. obscure huh! I was talking about Nicole Kidman with my friend, and we discussed several of her roles, and movies, and then I hit up IMDB to see what year a movie was made, and then I saw the title.... BMX Bandits. Holy crap, laughs! Had to post to share the humor!

      Delete