Sunday, September 20, 2015

Galpin Ford had one cool car show today, probably the most impressive dealership car show you'll ever see




You've never seen or heard of a car show that put this much effort into keeping kids entertained. I shit you not... games, carts, rock climbing, painting a truck








I'm not sure what the food situation was, but it smelled delicious, and every table had a copy of this magazine to peruse while you ate





City of Angels lowrider was very cool



lace painted Edsel, even the front speaker grill



wow, those tail lights are very distinct. I can tell you for sure I've never seen them in my life on a road


tiny little Subaru



Nice Polara station wagon







so is it any wonder that Galpin has won these impressive awards? No.


I've never seen such huge awards in a dealership



and this is probably a small sample of the awards, congratulations, and thanks that they've recieved


and this is the restaurant at the dealership, a door right off the main showroom floor. That is incredible

2 comments:

  1. Sweet show coverage!! That's my blue '59 Edsel! Thanks for posting it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are sure welcome, that is a cool car! Love what you did with matching the interior colors to the exterior, and that lace double stripe... I love lace paint done in a smaller subtle way like that... a full roof or truck is too much, those pieces on your hood are perfect. That was a HOT day, and I won't go back if the temps are anywhere close to that.. what was it, 105? But I had to get up there and see the famous Galpin dealership and that incredible Roth Von Dutch collection/museum too. Take care of that Edsel, it's bitchin'!

      Delete